My cousin Sophia was the flower girl and she was as cute as ever! On our way to the lake front where the wedding was we were going over everything we had.. hairspray extra makeup bobby pins... I said what more could a girl want. Sophia reply's "MONEY!" she is 7 years old. it was soo funny!
Everything in their wedding was beautiful! It turned out great!
BIG thanks to Lindsay Maust for doing my makeup! I got lots of compliments!
Props to Breath of Life Photography! They did a great job and were very cool people check out their pictures!
Congrats Matt and Lindsey Dunithan!
Update on my life.....
I have been working like crazy at the Frog making lots of money which is good but kind of stressed cuz I don't get to go out on the lake much
If I am not working I am doing my school work. I am taking two online classes :/ doing great in one class a little behind in the other. but it all should turn out okay. Hopefully!
That's pretty much all i've been up to. Sorry for the lack of blogging when I have free time I usually just want to sit and do nothing. I'll try harder to keep it up to date... no promises though.
1 comment:
You looked so perdy! :) ...and you're welcome! I'm glad you got so many compliments! makes me feel good!!
Post a Comment