During Spring Break one of my best friends and I we unlucky enough not to go anywhere for spring break our senior year so we made the most of it and took the train to Chicago. Although it was really cold we had a really great time.... Since it was just the two of us I photoshopped alot of our picutures so we are together haha
It looks like I have mad ups but really its all photoshop! :)
They make "Jeni sized" doors.... Who knew?
Krista and I ate the Rain Forest Cafe! I just love that place its so fun!
As you can see we had alot of fun there! That little fish is probably scared of the whale like fish beside it:)
Walking around Chicago can be very tiring.. Krista caught me catching a few Zzz's at lunch. Darn flash woke me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment