Monday, April 28, 2008

Prom

Me and My date (Jordan) getting ready to leave for prom. He is acutally from Iowa and I met him the morning of. We met through his cousin and talked on the phone all the time and now we ended up here.



We rode to dinner in a strech hummer. It was alot of fun. We ate at a resteraunt in Ft. Wayne i forget the name, It was really good though.


The hummer had lepord strips in it, it was awesome... just a little crowded
Me and Jordan in the limo
The traditional guarder picuter
The group was nice and big. We were still missing town couples
Iaasc is really upset because he couldn't go to prom with me. To bad because he would have been the cutest one there.Kindra and I
Kindra and her boyfriend actually got prom king and queen. They are adorable together.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! You look gorgeous!! How fun to be in the limo with all of your friends :)

darcy said...

look how gorgeous you are!! You know I love the pink. =) ANd I love that Alyssa is picking her nose in the group picture. =)

You looked gorgeous.. nothing I didn't know before, though!!! Smooches and thanks again for watching Adie last night!!!

Linz said...

helloooo! I started a blog! yep...can u believe it?!:) its www.lindsaymaust.blogspot.com

-erin m said...

You looked beautiful in your prom pictures, love the dress! Hope you had a great time :)