Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time for a New Beginning...

I've realized that I haven't blogged in awhile but my summer has been SUPER crazy!! Now that I am leaving for school I will have a more steady schedule and will have time to blog again :) YAY!

I leave for school tomorrow at one o'clock :/ i'm a little nervous but I know everything will be fine. It's kinda weird b/c my room in empty and I've never moved anywhere before so it's kinda hitting me now that my stuff is all packed up. My roommate went down yesterday and moved her stuff in and checked everything out and once I talked to her I started getting nervous.

Last night/tonight I said my final good-byes to my fellow tadpoles haha for those of you who don't know I work at the Frog Tavern (A resteraunt in Syracuse) just a little joke.. anywho.. I've made alot of new friends working there and it is definatly hard to leave them. I've also beeing seeing this boy... another hard one to say good-bye to.

Well Ball State here a come!

No comments: