Update #1.
Finals Finals Finals.... That's all that has been going on for this week. I actually kind of like this week because there is no scheduled classes just tests which take maybe an hour of my time. I like my schedule. I have one final everyday and 3 out of my 5 finals aren't to bad. I have two down and three more to go. My first one was harder than the professor described it and I haven't talked to one person yet that has gotten higher than a C so it was a toughie but didn't really bring my grade down, luckily. My athletic training final I was thinking that it was going to be hard, and I didn't have a whole lot of motivation for this one because it's no longer my major but I still did good and it actually brought my grade up! Yay!! I have three more to go tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Thursday's will be hard but the other two are CAKE! Then I'm COMING HOME!! HOORAY!
Update #2.
Kate and I just rearranged our room. It took a lot of thinking and a lot of help from the girls on our floor but we like the change. We feel like we now have more room which is nice. There is just one problem. We used our futon to jump up into our beds now we aren't quite sure how we are going to get up. It's a big challenge without it there. But it's also a good thing we aren't doing that anymore because when we moved the futon we realized that from jumping up there we had bent the frame. UT OH. It's not a big deal but if we would have done that all next year I'm pretty sure we could have said goodbye to our nice expensive futon.
Update #3.
I am not sending out Christmas cards due to lack of funding and lack of time so I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Update #4.
Two weeks ago I got to go to another Colts game! :) I went with Steve, his cousin Brandon, and Phyllis (who I worked with at the Frog), Steve's Sister, and her friend. Our seats were amazing. First row on the ten yard line, right were the colts run out. Reggie Wayne actually looked right at us NO JOKE. Probably because Brandon was yelling at Dallas Clark for not using two hands to catch the ball. HA. It was a very fun game though.

Phyllis and I at the game, with our Reggie Wayne jersey's on!
Update #5.
Kate and Charissa threw a surprise birthday party for me, Taylor (dec.11), and Jess (dec. 8). We had alot of fun. My friend Robby Burns came up that weekend so it was a great time. We first went to the one and old.. TEXAS ROAD HOUSE. and yes we got a Texas yee haa! Thanks girls for a great night.

No comments:
Post a Comment