I woke up and the room was all decorated. With Happy Birthday posters everywhere and streamers. The night before Kate and I both slept on the futon out of pure laziness. So we feel asleep watching a movie and I woke up at 1:00 to shut the t.v. because it was annoying listening to the main screen over and over again. When I shut that off little did I know Kate was standing right above me hanging streamers. Not only that but I cut off her only source of light and the sound was blocking any sounds she could have made. I was oblivious.
I was woken up by many text messages one particually are 6:00a.m. by my AUNT ANGIE who's birthday was also the same day as mine. Then my dad called then my mom so I figured I should get up cuz it was never going to end. I wake up and I had brought back my birthday brownies from home. Since I wasn't at home on my brithday when I went on break we celebrated my birthday then... anywho... We only put two candle in the brownie cuz they were hard on top so we couldn't get the candles in there it was to much work.
So then Kate and I went to get our nails done. The last place we went did a horrible job so we drove around and found a great place. I LOVE to get my nails done and the lady was so nice and kept complimenting me by the end of the manicure my head almost didn't fit out the door. I also got my eyebrows waxed. Then I ate SUBWAY for lunch. Yum Yum!
When you open it up it sings this really pretty melody. I taped a picture of him and I on the inside. Inside I also put the necklace that my parents got me which I LOVE! I tried to take a picture of it but it didn't turn out very well. It's a single pearl necklace with a tiny little diamond above it. Its really pretty.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lady! Sounds like you had a great day :)
Um, WHO'S STEVE? Getting you presents? I need an email, missy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Seriously.. on Tuesday I thought ALL day that I knew someone that had a b-day that day and stupid pregnant dumb me couldn't think of who it was. I am sorry. =( But it looks like you had a great day!!!!
Post a Comment