Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting back into the Blog of things

Now that work is basically done for me and my summer classes are over I have a lot more time to blog, which I am excited about. The summers are a really hard time for me to blog with so much going on... but now I must fill you in.


Here are some of my favorite people that I work with at my last day at work. Brandon is my favorite bartender.
This is Shoey. He would do anything thing for anyone! Nicest guy award! One day I was having a bad time at work and he went and bought me chocolate cake and two bingo lotto scratch off tickets. I didn't win anything but it def. made my day a little better. Shoey said he'd be my pen pal while I'm away at school which really excites me because I LOVE getting mail!
Laura and I always had so much fun. She is actually Steve's (the old bf) sister. Brain Fanning (DJ Tanner) DJ's at the Frog and is hilarious... always having a good time.
I'm definatly glad to be done working but I will miss the people I work with because they are so much fun!

**I am moving down to Muncie on Friday so I will be posted pictures of my new house and new roommate**

No comments: