Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Busy

So thinking that since i started school my schedule would be more structured and I'd have time to do fun things like blog again... WRONG!

I have been so extremely busy its just crazy! The reason for this is because I hosted my cheerleading tryout. Boy oh boy what this hard. The first three days I did a clinic so the girls could learn the material. I learned very quickly where the attitude issues would be. It was fun to watch the girls work over the couple of days and to get to know them a little bit. I'm really excited about coaching. The girls kept saying over and over we just love you and you are so cool we are excited about this year. I'm not trying to boost myself up here by telling you this but I was very happy to hear that because I was neverous they wouldn't like me or think the material I came up with was stupid. The girls all seem really fun.

I did this from 3 to 7 everyday after my classes so it was really a load but now it won't be that much work.

My classes are all going pretty well. I like them all which is a good thing but some will be challenging. I am taking MicoBiology, Anatomy, Dance History, and EdPsych. My profs. are all really helpful which is nice. But my work load is already piling up :/

Living with the all the girls is going pretty well. We all get along and for me I'm so busy I don't have time to have conficts with any of them. But we've been having fun so far just being silly.

I will be heading to huntington tonight to visit my friends Krista and Johanna and then I'll be home Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: