The good.
I feel like I crossed a new milestone in my life...I cooked my first steak and it was good!!!
Just think two short years ago I didn't even like the taste of a steak and now I can't get enough of it. I was very proud of my-self just thought I'd share that bit of excitement in my life
The BAD
So last night was a but of an exciting night....
9:00PM -Taylor, Anna, and I went out to Scotty's for 1/2 priced appetizers with Taylor's boyfriend and his roommates who are also our friends.
10:20PM - Taylor and Anna drop me off at the testing labs so I can take my anatomy exam they come home driving past the house first and Taylor looks at our house and says "Oh, Kate's home that's weird I thought she was at that birthday party..." She said this because her bedroom light was on and its at the front end of the house the first bedroom to the front door.
10:22PM Anna and Taylor forget their house key so they are pounding on the door saying Kate let us in or Charissa come to the door. (Charissa was downstairs sleeping) Charissa comes up and lets them in and goes back down to go to bed. Anna walks over to Kate's room saying Kate what are you doing home and she stops at the door... the light is off
10:30PM Taylor's boyfriend comes over to check the house no one is here
10:45PM I come home and they tell me the story and I'm really scared! We keep talking about it trying to figure it out and there is no solution other than someone was in our house and left when they heard Anna and Taylor pounding on the back door saying let me in.
11:00PM I make my friend Sean come over and stay the night because I'm too scared to sleep.
The scariest part of the whole thing is that our neighbors two doors down is a retired school teacher and he came over and said "Hey I just want to warn you girls I was up and out about 6:00AM this morning saw a tall black man about 6 foot tall wearing a black jacket with white fur on the hood walking around your house like he was scoping things out." Anna talked to the neighbor who said that, but I'm thinking why didn't he call the police? So we were worried about that and now we think someone was in our house... won't be sleeping too well the next couple of nights :/
9:00PM -Taylor, Anna, and I went out to Scotty's for 1/2 priced appetizers with Taylor's boyfriend and his roommates who are also our friends.
10:20PM - Taylor and Anna drop me off at the testing labs so I can take my anatomy exam they come home driving past the house first and Taylor looks at our house and says "Oh, Kate's home that's weird I thought she was at that birthday party..." She said this because her bedroom light was on and its at the front end of the house the first bedroom to the front door.
10:22PM Anna and Taylor forget their house key so they are pounding on the door saying Kate let us in or Charissa come to the door. (Charissa was downstairs sleeping) Charissa comes up and lets them in and goes back down to go to bed. Anna walks over to Kate's room saying Kate what are you doing home and she stops at the door... the light is off
10:30PM Taylor's boyfriend comes over to check the house no one is here
10:45PM I come home and they tell me the story and I'm really scared! We keep talking about it trying to figure it out and there is no solution other than someone was in our house and left when they heard Anna and Taylor pounding on the back door saying let me in.
11:00PM I make my friend Sean come over and stay the night because I'm too scared to sleep.
The scariest part of the whole thing is that our neighbors two doors down is a retired school teacher and he came over and said "Hey I just want to warn you girls I was up and out about 6:00AM this morning saw a tall black man about 6 foot tall wearing a black jacket with white fur on the hood walking around your house like he was scoping things out." Anna talked to the neighbor who said that, but I'm thinking why didn't he call the police? So we were worried about that and now we think someone was in our house... won't be sleeping too well the next couple of nights :/
The UGLY
Muncie, Indiana! Love Ball State... Muncie not so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment