To start off my computer crashed a few weeks ago losing all the documents and pictures because this ding dong didn't back her files up. :( Then after that my phone pretty much crashed as well and had to buy a new battery which put me out forty dollars (or mom and dad they just don't know it yet) guess now ya do! Thanks Love you! :) I have every intention to pay them back because I am trying to be self sufficient! This is why I got my-self a new job at school. I don't remember if I have blogged about it before or not but I now work at the football stadium for the head athletic trainer as his assistant. I love my job and I love going to work. I have met so many new people and what girl wouldn't want to be in my position! hehe Neal (my boss) is really good to me though he helps me out with whatever I need and I do the same for him. He took me to my doctors appointment last Friday so I wouldn't have to go alone just to hear that I will be having a 3rd surgery on my shoulder. Yes, the same one I've already had two on. I kind of new it would come to this so I wasn't really too bummed, don't get me wrong I am bummed but I just want my shoulder to be fixed! This time they are going to cut me all the way open and really get in there which I am okay with as long as it works better. I am going to a really great doctor recommended by Neal who works at Methodist Sports Medicine and everyone in there wears a Colts jersey! Who couldn't love a place like that. Speaking of the Colts how about that amazing 4th quarter on Sunday! :) The living situation is still going pretty well. I just bought a new picture a few weeks back that I love but it's still sitting on my floor because I tried to hang it and didn't find the stud first.... Oops! I have a nice new hole in the wall!
This week is so incredibly busy for me I can't wait for it to be over! Let me just give you a overview and see if anyone misses college studying... I have yet to go to sleep, stayed up all night writing a microbiology lab report (yes it's my own fault I'm a procrastinator) but I feel like its the best thing I've ever written so if I don't get an A on it I just might explode! I have an anatomy exam tomorrow. I have a microbiology exam on Friday along with an Edpsych exam. I have a group project due a week from today and our group has only met twice. Talk about stress! To be honest though I'm not all that stressed I just wish there were more hours in a day or I wasn't such a baby and could stay awake longer than 11:00 guess I proved that last night but I'm paying for it today.
On a lighter note yesterday I received a care package in the mail from my grandma and it just brightened my day right up and all my roommates because it had lots of goodies in it like homemade hard candy which my roommates were more excited than I was I think haha and I was really excited! And the best cookies that I used to help make but had to grow up and go to school :( But I still get to enjoy them :) Speaking of growing up 15 more days and I will no longer be a teenage! WaHoo! The big 20... it's kind of weird I still feel like it was my first day of highschool!
Here are some fun pictures for ya...
I got asked last minute to go to a fraternity formal... same one I went to last year but with a different guy. This is Marcus in the picture (we are just friends for any curious people out there) But I had a blast with him we dance pretty much the whole time. It was at a country club and it was really nice. I just loved getting all dressed up.
I got asked last minute to go to a fraternity formal... same one I went to last year but with a different guy. This is Marcus in the picture (we are just friends for any curious people out there) But I had a blast with him we dance pretty much the whole time. It was at a country club and it was really nice. I just loved getting all dressed up.
Afterwards we went back to the frat and just hung out with a few people nothing big and I played with this snake... reminds me of when I was little and Matt, Ryan, and I and the neighbor boys would collect as many snakes as we could and put them in a pool. I of course named them all. Not your typical little girl...
One weekend Taylor, Chelsie, and I had ourselves a mini girls night and just stayed in being extremely goofy. Those are the funnest night I think. We all three slept on the futon and I called the middle thinking I would stay warm all night. BAD idea! Worst night of sleep I ever had in my life but it was fun.
Chelsie and I woke up that morning and made chocolate chip pancakes thinking we would be good friends and bring Taylor breakfast in bed. Bad idea number two! Talk about being grouchy in the morning! She didn't appreciate it and they were even in the shape of Mickey Mouse! Psh see if we ever do anything nice for her again! Okay she really did love it but it took her awhile and a bit of yelling and this sad face to make her actually want to get up and eat these delicious pancakes.
Well that's about all that has been going on with me... it's a load but I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't. Hope everyone has a great week!
1 comment:
Just to clear it up I was going to go to your appointment with you but Neal wanted to go. You never had to go by yourself.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment