Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Place to Live.....

Anna, Taylor, and I found the cutest apartments that we are going to live in next year as juniors. I am so excited to live with just the three of us it's going to be a TON of fun! We all get along well now and hang out all the time so we figured it would be a good living idea for next year too.

Our apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice kitchen with a dishwasher and garbage disposal, a very nice sized living room, and a dinning room. Not only is our apartment nice but it is a great location too. We will actually be living closer to campus than we are now... and we aren't very far now. Also included in this package is free access to a weight/work out room, free tanning, free movie rental, free access to a computer and printer, $.25 16oz. Styrofoam cups to fill with fountain pop. (Pepsi or Coke Products) that is very important.. I need my Diet Coke :), a basketball court, a sand volley ball court, and a pool! We are also aloud to have pets but none of us want that responsibility while we are in school maybe I'll get a fish!

We are all really excited for next year already!

1 comment:

darcy said...

Just caught up with you on the ol' blog! I love that you just stated in this post that your new apartment has a garbage disposal.. do you feel old now?? It makes a big difference, doesn't it!!?? Love ya!