Busy busy summer.. I apologize for the lack of blogging.
This summer I started out so excited to be back working at the Frog. I was looking forward to the fun times there, the old people/customers that I get to see, and of course the money that I make. Now that there is only two weeks left in my summer it's kind of funny how that excitement turned into excited to be done working there. I think I just became drained from the place. I have always loved working there and the people I work with but this summer has just been different. So now I no longer work there.
On the other hand 3 weeks ago I started a new internship. The internship I blogged about before actually didn't end out working out. Once push came to shove the guy bailed without warning.. what can you do? Well the answer is, get a better internship that's paid and a lot more beneficial that could possibly lead to a future job. I started a marketing internship at a brand new orthopedic company in Warsaw, which is exactly where I want to be. I love what I'm doing and the people are great. I am actually working with the vice president of marketing and sales. I couldn't be happier with the way things worked out. It's one big answered prayer.
I am also on a bar sand volleyball league at spikes in Warsaw. We play every Wednesday night and it's a lot of fun.
I got all moved into my new place down in Muncie and it's looking nice! Big living room and kitchen just not a whole ton of storage space in the kitchen so we'll see how that goes. I'm ready to go back to school I just can't believe it's my last year then I'm facing the big bad world. I honestly think I'm ready for it. I ready for change. Something different in my life. A new start. Everyone keeps saying don't rush it, which I don't want to I'm excited for the fun of my senior year but I also am ready for life.
I went to San Diego this summer. It was a good time. Different from Indiana that's for sure!!! It was beautiful.
Right before my little vacation I took two summer classes and made the Deans list.. yay for me! My letter is currently hanging on my parents fridge.
My summer has been pretty busy... hoping to be able to blog more.
No comments:
Post a Comment