This semester is starting off kind of slow. I'm actually really bored. I get up, go to class, go to work, come home, eat, watch tv, go to bed, and do that same thing over. I haven't had any homework yet, well until today and it took me 15 mins. to do. I thought college was suppose to be challenging. I say that now and I bet later this semester I will be regretting that statement. And saying I wish I had time to relax. After Christmas break I was ready to come back to school and get started and my senior semester has let me down, Okay not really. I have many trips, career fairs, competitions, and conventions coming up.
This semester I will be traveling to California and possibly New York. Since I'm not going on spring break this year I figured I might as well make use of my weekends and travel the United States. I can't go on spring break because I scheduled my 4th should surgery at that time so I have time to recover without missing school. I also realized after I scheduled it I am missing a huge sales competition in Atlanta, GA. Kind of a bummer but I guess I'll survive. I mean spending a week at home by myself all slinged up and on pain pills while my parents are at work sounds so much better than being in the warm sun with all my friends or networking at a huge sales competition... HA YA RIGHT. But I decided that this is the best time to have it before I get a job, so I won't have to take off work when I'm new and I'll be good and ready to go when I move to Boston (hopefully) or wherever.
I am really excited about finding a job and that has been the big thing on my to do list. I am looking very intensely on working for BD Medical. I did a ride along with them and I just recently found out that they were very impressed with me and are looking at my graduation date and trying to match a territory for me along with my availability. There will be an interview to come so I will keep you all posted on that. I am also looking at Iconacy, where I interned. The VP of Sales and Marketing emailed me over break to see how I was and how I was doing in school, which made me very excited that he reached out to me.
I have always wanted to work as an Orthopedic sales rep but I don't know if I should jump into that right now if I have the opportunity or if I should start out with BD and get medical sales experience then try to break into orthopedics. What if I love BD and don't want to leave. These are all things going through my head. I have been praying that I make the right decision so I ask that you pray that I listen to what God is telling me.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment