Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I have made it my new years resolution to blog once a week.. We will see how that goes. I promise to try my hardest. My grandpa encouraged this resolution. It's not that I don't have stuff to talk about I'm just a busy girl. I am dedicating one hour a week to blogging.

Another one of my resolutions is to stretch everyday. I feel like I have lost a ton of flexibility in my legs.. Which I wasn't the most flexible person before now you can just imagine how I am now. I feel like a stiff board. Well I plan to fix that.

A little update on things that have been going on.. I will be having a 4th shoulder surgery over my Spring break. What a way to spend my last spring break huh? I decided to do it then because I'll have time to recover and I want to get it done before I start a job.

Well that's all I have right now I'm babysitting and Lydia just woke up better do my job.

No comments: