One more day and I'm watching these three good looking men on stage! I'm going to a Rascle Flatts Kelli Picklier concert! YEAH :)

Only 10 more days and my big brother Matt comes home for a month from South Korea...he's been there for almost a year now. He is a fire fighter in the USAF. I am very proud of him too and am very excited to see him!

4 comments:
Can't believe you are graduating! So many exciting things happening. Hooray!!!!
YAY! Your graduation invites are AWESOME!! Glad your bro is coming home and don't be TOO excited to leave high school, you'll miss those ppl once they're gone ;)
Come visit...you've been tagged!
For your sake, I'm so glad you're gonna be done with high school FINALLY! It's been a looong time a comin' but it'll be here so soon! Can't wait to celebrate with ya!
Post a Comment