My MOTHER, Nancy Ann Dunithan, is the greatest MOM in the world. She's been there for me through everything and has never given up on me... I figured she deserved to be blogged about. I love the way my MOM raised me and I wouldn't change it for the world. Even though I was a trouble child back in my middle school days my MOM never stopped praying for me to get me through that stage of life. She tried to lead me back on track but knew it was out of her hands so she went to the Lord and he took care of it. My MOTHER has been a wonderful example to follow in my life. I'm lucky to have a mom who raised me to follow Jesus Christ. No matter what I wanted to do or be my MOM has been and will always be behind me 100% I honestly could not ask for a better MOM. Although she does drive me crazy sometimes with all her questions I'm lucky to have a MOM who cares enough to ask what's going on in my life and gives me advice even when I don't want to hear it. My MOM doesn't know this but I'm always listening to her even when she thinks I'm not and use it in everyday life. I look up to my MOTHER so much and hope that I will be a MOM exactly like her when I have children of my own.
We went to a Martina McBride concert together and it was alot of fun. My MOM is my best friend and I love that about her. Most of my friend envy the relationship my MOM and I have. Happy Mothers Day to all you mom's out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment