Last night Lindsay (my brother's girlfriend), my mom, and I picked Matt up from the airport. He's finally home and I am ready to send him back to South Korea! ha Just kidding But since he's home he decided he would wake me up for school every morning. His waking me up consists of sitting on me and tapping on my forehead for 15 mins. Just what I want to wake up to, a huge headache and a red mark on my forehead. But now that he's home that means good food in the Dunithan house hold. Since it's been just the three of us my mom doesn't really make the big meals like she used to. The family all gets together for dinner now and we eat those bigs meals! I love it when we all have dinner together.. its just like when I was little.
Some things have changed though... Matt has a new girlfriend and they are pretty serious. I absolutly love her too. They are perfect for each other and I can see them getting married. But as the only little sister I'm getting a little jelous. I'm not the only girl in my brother's life anymore. Me and Matt always used to spend alot of time together and I've been replaced. I knew this day would come but I didn't think it would effect me the way it has. Alot of things are changing and its just overwhelming. But I'm very happy that Matt has found Lindsay.
2 comments:
JENI! your mom post just bout' made me cry! SO SWEET! I hope Adie loves me as much as you love your mama. =)
I already said something on yer facebook, but the waking up for school story every morning is fuuunny! And how much would that stink if he kept doing that when school was over?! ha ha!
Post a Comment