
The eight of us. Connor Beer, Kalyn Lantz, Tyson Kaase, Me, Jordan Dawes, Kindra Wright, Eric Brown, and Krista Spearman. All best friends and all seperating next year, it's sad but no doubt we'll all continue to be friends :) I love this group.
It's all over.. THE STESS! No more high school, no more worrying about what school I'm going to,

no more cleaning for open houses, no more graduation... its all over for me and I'm stress free! But I did have alot of fun. In the picture to the right is my other mother. She's helped me through alot and I look up to her alot. Kathy Brown is her name and she's the strongest woman I know. She is currently going through kimo and I've never once heard her complain. She is always smiling and putting others before herself. She's a WONDERFUL woman to say the least.

After our awards night, where I recieved two scholarships. One was the Wawasee Gymnastics Club Scholarship and the other was for Dollars for Scholars. Me and my friends all went to DQ and had alot of fun! As you can see I look naked but thats the fun of strapless dresses it makes for funny pictures. Oh the other hand strapless dresses are not so fun under graduation gowns. By the end of the night my dress was down by my belly button almost. YES, It had fallen down. What a night it was. I guess I just wasn't blesses in the chest b/c my little girls didn't do a very good job in holding my dress up.

My open house turned out great although we have enough food left for another party. But I really enjoyed seeing everyone and celebrating that I am done. I ended the day with a TON of wonderful gifts and enough money to buy the labtop that I want. So all in all it was a great time. Oh and another little miss hap with the dress I'm wearing once again I wasn't bless and I had to tape down the inside of the top of my dress so it didn't gap out. Who knew I would have this much trouble with dresses.
Chad and I have been neighbors since we were in preschool together. We
have numerous pictures on the first day of school together all starting back in preschool and now this is the end of those picutres. And the proof of it all...
Ball State here we come! I have freshman orientation coming up next week and am very excited. One less stress of it all is that I know my roommate VERY well.

She came up on memorial weekend and stayed with me. Kate and I had so much fun and are both very excited to room with each other. We've already had great memories and I'm sure there will be more to come!
3 comments:
I am so proud of you! You are going to have a BLAST going to school.. promise. So glad you had a fun weekend.. loved seeing you at the par-tay. (And loved your mints and punch) =)
Big agree-ance(is that a word?) with Darce! Mints and punch were EXCELLENT! But the Maust fam is also so proud of you and can't wait for you to start your fun journey @ BSU! We will miss u but we're pretty sure you'll be running home to us for some fun times still, right;) Love ya girl!!
Boy - you are sure grown up! I found your blog through Darcy's. I remember hanging out with you when you were in my mom's first grade class! Wow! (This is Katy (Mahnensmith) Haugh - by the way). Congratulations and you just are a beautiful young lady. Good luck at Ball State. I am a BSU alum. Let me know if you ever need anything. We live fairly closeby. We also have 3 kiddos if you ever feel a babysitting kick coming on. . . HA! :)
Katy
Post a Comment