Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been tagged..

50 questions to answer and then tag your blogger friends. Tag as many or as few as you want, whatever works for you. AND...try to put some added info into your answers, no "one worders" please :) We're trying to learn about each other here PEOPLE!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really... My Mom wanted to name me Sarah Elizabeth but my Dad didn't like it. So they came up with Jeni and my mom had a friend who spelled her name J-E-N-I and she liked that instead of the typical J-E-N-N-Y and so do I. My legal name is actually Jennifer but there are probably 5 people in this world who call me that. Even when I'm in trouble my mom yells JENI LYNN and never Jennifer.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. It was a one tearer though. There was a big misunderstanding with me and the guy I'm dating (Steve) but it all worked out okay. :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not a big fan. There are some days though when I do like my handwriting and I'll write all day. But it never seems to be good when I need it to be good.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey. Lunch is my favorite meal of the day. I love a nice turkey sandwich with a cold Diet Coke.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet, but I'd like to someday.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yea I think that I would... I'm a pretty fun girl I think :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NO! Yeah, maybe to much sometimes... might need to work on that.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. They don't seem to be a problem.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm not sure if I'd do that. Sky dive YES. Bungee jump.. it just seems like one big whip lash if you ask me.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios!! But I normally don't eat breakfast. Not a big fan of breakfast foods

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do not. I usually and searching for one shoe while the other is in my hand.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so. A lot of people look at my arms and say oh will you flex for me... very embarrassing! I never do though.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip or soft serve twist in a cone YUM!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they carry themselves I guess.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink. It's more fun, and I look better in pink than red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm too indecisive. I can never decide on anything.. where to eat, what to watch,... etc. I really never care I'm to laid back.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Josh Rodesiler (Rodie) There are a few blogs about him. But he was one of my best friends.

18. WHAT IS THE WORST QUESTION PPL ASK YOU ALL THE TIME? Umm.. I guess "How's College?" I know people just want to know how everything is going but I just get so tired of answering the same thing over and over and over again. It's like my life is on repeat or something. For all of you reading (College is great I love it) :)

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, just some tan socks right now.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? McDonald's French Fries. YUM! Not the healthiest but I'm 115 lbs. I could use some french fries.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My parents talking about church stuff.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple. My favorite color is actually blue but for some reason I love to write with purple crayons.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mom's apple pie! Chocolate chip cookies, clean laundry, and very sexy cologne from Victoria's secret- I love guys smells.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steve. I left something at his house so I wanted to make sure he didn't lose it.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach House. I love the beach, but I'm not a big fan of salt water.. doesn't taste very good and it gets in your swim suit. But I love the sun. LAKE HOUSE is more like it.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics for sure! I was a gymnast so I love to watch it. Then football COLTS and Norte Dame!

27. HAIR COLOR? Brunette and darn proud of it.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.. matches the hair.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. But I do have glasses for reading.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Potatoes any kind (french fires, baked potato, CHEESY POTATOES my grandma makes!) Ribs!!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on my mood, I love watching all the scary movies around Halloween time!! Happy endings are good, but get annoying after a while.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Notebook. I watched it last night witch Steve's mom and sister.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue long sleeve shirt. It's really comfy it like long underwear material but looks nice at the same time

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer... I love being on the lake. But I do love winter too.. I just get tired of being cold all the time.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who the giver/receiver is: mostly hugs....I think kisses are more personal.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Cake! I get mad when I get a crappy piece of chocolate cake.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Cardio!! I don't like my muscles so why not work the heart.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer. Lots to do on here... Life line to friends, home, and homework. I don't watch of whole lot of t.v.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Ooo.. Not a fan of reading. I just bought a book it has five novels by Charles Dickens. Who knows if I'll finish it... I started reading Scrooge. Tis the season!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad. I have a laptop and a wireless mouse so I use the table provided for that.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? I love the sound of boats on the lake. I donno why just reassures me that its summer I guess.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles? Way before my time.. I couldn't really tell you who sings what but I just thought I'd pick one.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Dominican Republic. I went on a missions trip my sophomore year of high school.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Gymnastics stuff I suppose. I would love to say singing was my talent but we all know Jeni can't sing!!!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Memorial Hospital, Ft. Wayne. My Grandpa Glassley (mom's dad) was my doctor and he delivered both my brothers and I.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Muncie, IN at Ball State for school... but my home is in Syracuse, IN

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? My dorm is brick and ugly... about ready to fall down it actually just caught of fire last week at 4a.m. scary! and My home is Gray

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Silver. Nothing to special about it but she gets me from point A to point B.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? I don't mind.. gives me something to do while I'm on break.

I would like to tag...

Kate, Dina, Lindsay, and Kalyn just because! :)

No comments: