
So yesterday we had a snow day for yes COLLEGE. So what do college kids do on a snow day you ask? We play football in the snow.

We climb to the stop of snow mounds and slide down. These snow mounds were in the middle of the street so the word was CAR!! (if we saw a car coming we wouldn't want splatter little girls all over the road.

I got called Pippy all day long and I have no idea why (wink wink)

Since we are all poor here in college we had to improvise with out sleds... so we went to the dinning hall to gather our lunch trays aka sleds! this is what i'm sliding on here.

oh what a wonderful snow day we had!
1 comment:
Um...miss jeni need i remind u once again what happened the last time you went "sledding"?!!!!!! You crazy cat! Looks like I'll have to bring you your concession stand if something freaky happens in another sledding accident if this keeps up! ha ha;)
Post a Comment