Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brothers.

I didn't realize how much I missed my brothers until this weekend. I almost didn't come home this weekend but I am really glad that I did. This morning my brother's and I went out to breakfast and had a very civil meal and just kind of caught up on each other's lives. It was really nice. I am currently having boy issues and it was really nice to just talk to my brother's about it and having them care enough to give me advice without them saying, "Who do we have to kill?" They say this often but it was really nice that when I had a real problem I could talk to them about it and they help me reassure my decision. Now that we are all getting older and parting our seperate ways it's nice to know that we are still close.


Tonight after we got home from Grandma and Grandpa's house where we had birthday dinners... Matt Ryan Lindsey and I all got in the hottub (just the kids) and had a good time. I really enjoyed the time we got to spend together this weekend and even though Matt and Ryan can be very annoying at times and tend to pick on me WAY too much I'm still glad they are MY brother's and I wouldn't change it for the world. Thanks Guys you made my weekend a whole lot better.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad you got to see your fam :) Brothers: can't live without 'em....my 2 are pretty decent ;)

I tagged you on my blog too!! Have a great week!

Tyson said...

no pictures of me? :(