Sunday, February 22, 2009

My big debut

Let's vote.... to try out for American Idol or no?

3 comments:

Linz said...

So I've been dying to watch this video...but I can't since I'm @ school:) But if you're singing in it...I bet it's pretty darn good, especially since I know how wonderful of a singer you are! HA! Just been thinkin' about u a lot lately! Went to Kacia's senior night on Tuesday against plymouth, so I got to see some gymnastics:) It felt good! And track is startin' up for Brock so it's starting to get crrrazy round here! love and miss u!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even have to watch the video to vote no. No ticket to Hollywood for you. Don't give up your day job.
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Well, you're welcome for recording that for you. Next thing you gotta put up is your rapping to Air Force Ones haha!