Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got Tagged

Three jobs I have had in my life: Life guard at various places, Ace Hardware Cashier, and server at the Frog Tavern.

Three movies I would watch over and over: How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Elf, Pretty Woman

Three shows that I watch: The Bachlor, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls

Three places I have been: Dominican Republic, Phoenix, Arizona, Abaco Island Bahamas

Three of my favorite foods: Chips and French Onion Dip, any form of potato, and Ribs

Three places I'd rather be right now: The Beach, Vegas or San Diego (who am I kidding, anywhere warm will do :))

Three things I am looking forward to this year: Spring break in Panama City, Lindsey becoming my new sister in-law, and living in a house next year with my four best friends

Three jobs I would love to have: Rock Climbing instructor (you get to rock climb all day), a photographer for national geographic, a professional singer (i just wish i could sing hah)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe professional singer for the deaf.
Love, Mom

shiloh said...

Hi Jeni, it's Shiloh...found your blog off of Darcy's. I love the pic of you and Cassie! A couple of my favorite cheerleaders:) Sounds like you are doing well at Ball State, so happy for you!
xo,shiloh