Right now I am running on zero hours of sleep. Silly me being the procrastinator that I am forgot that I have a five page paper due at ten o'clock this morning. On top of that I have a chem exam at 11. I know I just stayed up all night writing a paper what am I still doing awake blogging at that? Well my theory is that if I fall asleep for two hours I will have to wake up and won't want to wake up and I'll be exhausted for my test so I figured why not stay awake and study more and crash later! I know my plan will probably kick me in the butt later.. like when i wake up early tomorrow morning to go golfing with my Dad and I can't lift a single club. Hmm I shoulda thought that one through.
Last night mid-studying I had a mini-date. hah It wasn't really a date but I was meeting up with this guy (Rocky) to go watch a show. Met him there and paid for myself so take it as you will. I had no idea what I was going to see I get there and the sign said Mr. and Ms. BSU thinking it was some sort of pageant. Little did I know it was a body building competition. It was probably the most interesting thing ever. Everyone was ripped and they painted their bodies in this bronze color and stood up there and flexed and did these routines it was very entertaining to say the least. But I met this guy on spring break but he goes to Ball State and is a Junior. He's really cute and really nice.... BUT... I'm not sure if I could see myself dating him. But it was definatly a fun get away from studying.
After my chem exam I'm headed home and have a very eventful weekend ahead of me... finally something to blog about! Stay tuned :)
1 comment:
Don't overdue it dearie! Glad to see you're alive though:) Can't wait til you're home for summer!!
Post a Comment