Friday night I get home and I had a little date with one of my old friends Jordan Taylor (Fred) and we went to Ruby Tuesday where Krista works to see her! It was a really good time to catch up with Fred and to see Krista as well. Afterward Fred and I went back to my house and sat in the hot tub for a bit until I was about ready to pass out from my lack of sleep.
The next morning my Dad woke me up bright and early to go out for breakfast at Syracuse Cafe. I just love the little cafe's in Syracuse reminds me of how much I love being in a small town. You walk and know the majority of the people in there.
So after breakfast Dad and I headed out to Wawasee golf course. We had so much fun golfing!!
I am a terrible golfer but I still won because we declared before the game that high score wins!
Dad said our goal was to finish with the same ball we started and that we did! :)
I had a little golf dance going on... when I would walk up to tee off I would always hit my ankles with the club and ended up jumping around like an idiot because it hurt so bad. I did this at least 3 times. You'd think I'd learn my lesson
That evening I went out to eat with my Aunt Angie and soon to be sister-in-law Lindsey. We went to eat at NoaNoa! Yum!
For Lindsey's bachelorette party Angie got tickets for the three of us to go see the Chippendales at the Wagon Wheel.
This was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! We had a really good time needless to say!
Sunday rolls around and I'm really excited because my friend Alisha and I are planning on hanging out. I hadn't seen Alisha is three years or so and we slowly started talking again last summer when she had written me a letter.
I had talked to her on facebook and said hey I'm coming home would you want to hang out and she was all for it. We went to get ice cream and took her kids to the park to play and they are so adorbale! It was alot of fun... we talked about old funny memories and how much people have changed. It's so good to have Alisha back in my life she has changed so much. It was a great way to end my weekend!
When I got back to my room Kate's dad had come up over the weekend to take our lofts down and I come back to a totally different room but I like it. I love not having to climb up into bed.
Before
After
Not a very good view from the picture but you get the idea!
I had a little golf dance going on... when I would walk up to tee off I would always hit my ankles with the club and ended up jumping around like an idiot because it hurt so bad. I did this at least 3 times. You'd think I'd learn my lesson
That evening I went out to eat with my Aunt Angie and soon to be sister-in-law Lindsey. We went to eat at NoaNoa! Yum!
For Lindsey's bachelorette party Angie got tickets for the three of us to go see the Chippendales at the Wagon Wheel.
Sunday rolls around and I'm really excited because my friend Alisha and I are planning on hanging out. I hadn't seen Alisha is three years or so and we slowly started talking again last summer when she had written me a letter.
I had talked to her on facebook and said hey I'm coming home would you want to hang out and she was all for it. We went to get ice cream and took her kids to the park to play and they are so adorbale! It was alot of fun... we talked about old funny memories and how much people have changed. It's so good to have Alisha back in my life she has changed so much. It was a great way to end my weekend!
When I got back to my room Kate's dad had come up over the weekend to take our lofts down and I come back to a totally different room but I like it. I love not having to climb up into bed.
Before
After
Not a very good view from the picture but you get the idea!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Sorry I didn't get to see you at BSU while I was there...maybe some other time.
You should be jumping for joy now that you can't hurt yourself by trying to get up in your loft haha!
Post a Comment