Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A couple of weekends ago we celebrated Lindsey's Bachelorette party. Friday night we had some girls over for dinner and some games.

We constructed this cute little fireman and played pin the hose on the fireman. Seeing as how Matt (Lindsey's finance and my brother) is a fireman this was hilarious.

After that we got a little crazy with some twister! I can't remember the last time I played twister but we had a blast


Here we have a massive dog pile on Lindsey... we wrestled and even got into a liquorish war.
I stole Lindsey's vale and walked around telling people I was engaged.

The next day us four girls below got up and headed to Chicago were we walked around Navy Pier, did a little shopping, and went to a really nice dinner. Afterwards we just hung around our room and watched movies and talked.

This weekend was a very fun weekend!! Can't wait to have Lindsey apart of my family! :)

No comments: