Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding #1

My cousin Tim Glassley just got married last night to his fiance Sara. It was a really pretty wedding and the reception was alot of fun. Here are Ryan and Lindsey dancing together. Ryan usually doesn't dance in public so it was fun that he got out there.

Sara and Tim chose to do something really cool for their father-daughter dance. Sara and her dad danced for a few minutes then asked all the other father-daughter couples to join in. It was fun to dance with my dad. We hadn't danced since our father-daughter dancing in girl scouts when I was really little.
They did the same thing for the mother-son dance. Here is mom and Ryan.
My Aunt Amy and her son Drew.
Here are Amy's other two kids... Sophia and Austin. They were all over me all night. I feel so loved when I am around them. Austin wouldn't dance with me but Sophia boy oh boy she never stopped dancing. Needless to say by the end of the night I was exhausted!

It was a very beautiful and fun wedding. Congrats Tim and Sara!

No comments: