Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh Finals Week!

Some choose to Study
And well...
Sean (guy in top picture) and I went to the library for about five hours today which was good because I wasn't going to get anything accomplished if I didn't go with him... he literally made me go. Thanks bud!

Only three days left!

I could use some prayers :)

Monday:
9:45am Chemistry exam
4:00 Health Science exam :-/

Tuesday:
9:45am religion essay
12:00 religion exam
4:00 Sociology exam

Wednesday:
12:00 Fitness Health Exam

Right after my final on Wednesday I'm headed home for the summer and I'm so excited! I will miss living with all these girls though.. they are a blast!

My parents came up on Saturday to take most of my stuff home and I receive a text from my mom when she got home saying I needed a bigger room... Oh great I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch! :-/ Sounds like I'm gonna need to have a garage sale!


1 comment:

darcy said...

I can't believe you are almost finished with your first year! I feel old! I'll pray for you tonight (in the 3rd shift hours) for all your exams. GOOD LUCK!