Monday, December 14, 2009

Sicky

Finals week is finally here and I'm SO excited! NOT!! Every semester during finals week I have been sick and it never fails.... I'm sick again. I'm starting to think I'm allergic to finals. Do you think my professors will take that as a legit excuse? Probably not.

This morning I got up and went to walmart and bought... an onion, lemons, lysol, gatorade, cold medicine, vitamin c drops, and peppermint tea all to try and cure myself before Thursday. If I am not better before Thursday I will have to postpone my surgery and I don't want that. Right now I'm sitting in my room with a onion and a cinnamon candle lite. It's a weird combo to smell together but I'm trying anything and everything!!

I'm excited to be home in just a few days!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow!! thinkin of you!! can't wait to see u when u get home...and GET BETTER!!!! love ya babe:)