Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Joys of College.

Last weekend my roommates all left me alone. My dear friend Chelsie's roommate left her too. My friend John, his roommates left him too... and Cameron yup you guess it.. all alone. We all tried to make the weekend fun without everyone. Friday night John threw a party and Chelsie and I went over not knowing anyone but John and danced the whole time! So we found this tv thing on Demand on how to pop your booty. Oh my it was the funniest thing ever. Just imagine a bunch of 18-22 year old kids boys and girls at a party doing the booty pop. HILARIOUS!!!
Yay! NO SLING! I had just gotten it off so I was excited to go out!
The next day I stayed over at Chelsie's house and we ordered pizza watched Sex and the City drank a little wine and yes, built a tent in her living room and camped out in it. We had a few friends stop by and visit us but mostly we had a good ol time by ourselves. The weekend was actually pretty fun with the majority of our friends gone!

No comments: