Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day since I didn't have a Valentine I tried to make the most of my day... I was very productive around the house even cleaned my closet out! I did some homework and then decided I would treat myself to a LARGE starbucks caramel machiato (not sure on the spelling) and boy was it yummy.

I decided to rent a movie and I didn't really want a love sappy one because that just makes me alone on V-day even more depressing... so I rented a movie called "The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" It was about the holocaust and after watching it I realized I have no reason to sit here and be sad about Valentines Day. It was one of the saddest movies I've ever watched. I didn't cry or anything but I was shocked beyond belief. I watch it with two of my girl friends and after the movie we all just sat there and watched the credits roll by with nothing to say to each other. We just couldn't end our day on that note so we had to watch another movie... Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

We overloaded on chocolate, popcorn, cookies, and candy. Way too much!

My favorite part about Valentines Day is my grandma's cookies. We get them ever year and she sent me a whole bunch of them! BEST COOKIES EVER!

Hope everyone had a great V-Day!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Oh my gosh...we JUST watched Boy in the stripped pj's in history class!! weird! and yes that is extremely sad....sorry u happened to watch that on valentine's day
:(