Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Spring Break was defiantly different than last year but we still had a lot of fun! There was a bunch more drama this year compared to last year when there was none. But you learn to handle those situations and move along.. which is exactly what I did. I didn't let it ruin my vacation.
Here are the girls I went with. I didn't really know them that well except Taylor but we had a lot of fun.Some things I learned on spring break....

1. Mac N Cheese + potato chips= really yummy
2. Nothing in life is free... there is always a catch.
3. Always melt butter BEFORE you put it on your pancakes it soaks in so much better. There was an outreach group that put on a free pancake breakfast each morning for everyone on spring break and they melted the butter in a big pot and scooped it on your pancakes for you... on boy it was yummy. I asked for two scoops... on my way to high cholesterol and I love it!
4. How much of a ditz I am...
So I thought I lost my phone somewhere in out hotel room so I borrowed one of the girls' phones to call mine... Some guy answered my phone. I was like oh my how'd you get my phone I need my phone back I must had left it somewhere can I meet you somewhere to get my phone back I really need it back. The guy was like no this is my phone my name is Ryan my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I tell the guy oh Ryan that's my brother's name... he goes "JENI?" I'm thinking how does he know my name.. then it hit me. I'm the dumbest person in the world. Instead of calling my phone number I dialed my brother's who's number is one digit different than mine. I legit thought that some guy had my phone. Probably the funniest thing that has ever happened to me!
5. Who your true friends really are
Like I said earlier there was a lot of drama on the trip but we still made the most of it and I wouldn't have had a better time without Taylor there. She is truly a great friend. We always have the most fun together.
I'm already saving for Panama City Beach Spring Break 2011.

No comments: