I want to apologize for my lack of blogging for the past several months. I have been so incredibly busy! I wanted to start up as soon as I got back to school but that obviously didn't happen until now.. a month into school. I was trying to finish up online classes from the summer that over lapped into the school year. Let's just say never again will I do that HA!
So I must dedicate my motivation for starting to blog again to someone.. I actually have never met her nor do I know her name, but my roommates Taylor has this friend Emily who's sister reads my blog. She told Emily to tell Taylor to tell me to start blogging again because she likes to read my blog and that made me feel pretty good, so I had to start it up again on behalf of what I like to call "my fan" hah :)
So I want to welcome you all to apartment 405!
This is our living room
We do love our table BUT it's totally not level. Our living room/dinning room floor caves in. I'm convinced one day we are all gonna fall through the floor but I'm just glad we're on the top floor so I won't be squished underneath. Sorry apartment 305 :/ Part of me wonders what their ceiling looks like..
I like that you can see our table from our kitchen. This way we can have a conversation with whoever is cooking or doing homework at the table.
From previous blogs we all know that I was really excited about the garbage disposal and yes it's everything I wanted and more. You can just clear your plate right in the sink it's amazing! I also like the rest of our kitchen we have lots of cabinet space plenty of counter space. Our dishwasher is just a tiny thing though but I'm still happy we have one.
As for our washer and dryer... well it cleans my clothes well it's just in a tiny room where you can't even open the dryer door all the way. It's a tight fit but gets the job done.
Now to my favorite room in our apartment... MY ROOM! :) Same stuff as last year and its a lot smaller but it's still my space. As you can see the majority of my room is bed and I had to downsize my desk from last year. The other piece is in our dinning room you can see in an above picture.
This is where I hang my purses, scarves, and jackets... when the light are off and I'm going to bed I always get scared because in the dark this innocent pile of accessories looks like a scary man with a sheet over his head... I know I'm 20 years old and I'm still scared of the dark.
This was my big purchase of the year from my summer working at the Frog. I bought a 32" plasma t.v. and this nice little t.v. stand to go under it. And yes I put it all together all by myself.
Okay now you've seen my new place and I'm starting to have more time to do fun things like blog so I promise to keep up with it. Trust me I have lots to blog about I even made a list of things to blog about when I couldn't blog.. I've missed it.
1 comment:
Guilty! I do lurk your blog and I was hoping you would update. :) I am friends with Darcy and sometimes keep up with her friends blogs. When I saw Taylor on your blog I asked my sister about you. She said you were lots of fun. :) So now I am not so secret. Love the place. Keep the updates coming!
Your "fan" Jill Juday :)
Post a Comment