Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy Busy!

It have been quite some time since I have blogged. I have been extremely busy lately but it's been good busy not stress busy. I have been getting more involved in school which is a good thing. Since I have switched my major to business I feel more at home. I really enjoy my classes a lot more even the ones that aren't that fun and I am determined and motivated to get good grades in all my classes. I also recently join Pi Sigma Epsilon. PSE is a business fraternity. And yes girls can be in it.. its coed. Being in PSE for only a short time I've already made new friends and am having a lot of fun. We have gone to a Pacers game, a company called TQL donated $2000 dollars to us and took us to Scotty's Brewhouse for dinner and paid for everything, we've had a bake sale, put on a basketball tournament called Winter Jam.. and so much more. At the end of March we will be going to a PSE National Conference in Orlando and I cannot wait. Not only will we have a lot of fun I'm sure but there will be a career fair there, many workshops, and sale competitions going on. Everyone I talked to says it's a life changing experience and I cannot wait to go.

On top of all that business I am still working at the football stadium everyday and babysitting 3 days a week. I recently started donating plasma but the facility in Muncie stresses me out every time I go because the people or their system or something is so unorganized it's frustrating. I also am making it a habit to do some sort of homework everyday even if I don't technically have any.. which is progress already from last semester. I did end up with good grades last semester though.

We have a sales career fair coming up on Monday. I am still deciding whether or not I'm going to get an internship this summer or not. If I want to graduate somewhat on time I need to take summer classes but its highly recommended that I get an internship.. I may get one in the fall in that case. That is all still up in the air.

Regardless of the busyness in my life I am going to try to blog more to keep you all updated on the wonderful life of Jeni Dunithan because I know how much you all enjoy reading about my life ;)

Untill next time....

1 comment:

Linz said...

I'm finally catching up on some blogs I haven't read! You need to put up a "follow" application so that I know when you post something new:) Right now you're in Panama...so I better see some cute (& clean!) pics of ya soon!:) Love ya!