Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss Claire Hazen

This is Claire Hazen one of the little girls I baby sit and she is the smartest 3 year old I know... but if you had 6 older brothers and sister pretty sure you'd learn a lot too not to mention one younger one.

I baby sit Claire and Lydia (18months) a couple times a week and Claire is hilarious! Lydia pretty much napped the whole time I was there this day so Claire and I had a photo shoot I was trying to teach her to do a fishy face...

and a kissy face...

and a silly face...

and a cute face...

A few funny stories about Claire... One day I went over to watch her and she looked really sad and sighed really big I said Claire what's wrong and she just pointed across the room to a few toys on the ground. I said what is that stuff bothering you? She said (in a mother like voice) I JUST CLEANED! I about lost it.. bet she's heard that saying a few times before.

Last time I watched her she kept telling me how much she loved me and I just couldn't get enough of it..
Claire: I love you Jeni
Jeni: I love you too Claire
Claire: I love you Jeni
Jeni: I love you more
Claire I love you most
Jeni: I love you A LOT
Claire: I love you a lotest

I had a few videos of her signing some pretty popular songs and it was hilarious because she would sing parts and make the rest up but it amazingly still fit the tune of the song. I also have a few where she made up her own song... I just can't figure out how to get them off my phone.

No comments: