Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I miss my friends


As most of you know... Once I make friends I'm a very sincere
friend and keep them for the long hall. Well three weeks into school and I miss
my friends. It kind of hit me of all the good times we've had and I miss those.
I know I'm having some great times here but it's just weird.

My Kelsey friend... we had alot of great times together and I will be visiting her at Purdue soon.
And her little sister Allison aka my Waltzing Partner. She taught me how to Waltz during gymnastics season last year and ALWAYS makes me smile.
Three blondes and a burnette... four best freinds seperated three ways. Krista and Kindra went off to Hunington while Kalyn is at Taylor and of course i'm all Ball state.

Allison, Darian and I having a great time.

The Kaiser twins... I worked with them this summer and they would always give me the best hugs :) And Rachel who was a sweetheart as well.

The boys... Tyson is playing Varsity football at Trine State (formerly known as
Tri-State) Jordy is at Hunington with Kindra and Krista, Eric is at Indiana
Weslyan, and Connor is a boilermaker. These guys are my favorite boys in the
world.


All of us minus Kalyn... The good old days!


And then there's Burnsie aka Robby Burns... We always have the best time together and he is at Bethel.


October 3rd I'm coming home for Wawasee's homecoming and will reunit with all my friends.. CAN'T wait.


1 comment:

darcy said...

Okay that dude looks HUGE in the last pic! SO FUNNY!

And um, where is the picture of you and Linz and Isaac.. and Adie and I and you????!!! JK... we're your "old fart" friends. =) These are your young fart friends. =)

SMooches!