Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kate the Great

So today was a not so great day. I was running on four to five hours of sleep, am waiting on a visit from aunt flow, and everything just seemed to be going wrong of course. I had a paper due by midnight tonight and couldn't find any of the info i needed. Got home around ten after a long night of babysitting to find out that all the food places are closed and JENI IS STARVING... The people I was babysitting for said they'd be back around 8 or 8:30 well they didnt' come back till ten after nine therefore I missed yet another hall meeting. So on my way back to my dorm I sit at the bus stop for 15 to 20 mins in the dark by the lonesome carrying all my laundry from the weekend. I get back to my room and just break down to Kate... as soon as I say I'm starving she gets up and makes me a PB&J in a heart shape and cut up *my favorite* strawberries and poured me a tall glass of milk while I worked on my stupid paper.
I vote Kate the best roommate of the year award. I don't think many roommates could top that one. She definitely made my night a whole lot better. THANKS KATE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Anything for you my jeni :) however-that pic of me is def. not a very great pic-lol