Monday, September 22, 2008

To my Dear Father...

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of my Dad on this computer but I've been hearing rumors that my dad isn't getting enough attention on my blog. A little bird flew to my dorm room in Muncie and said that I blog about my mom, my friends, and my brothers... but my dad wasn't in the picture and he was a little bumbed out. Well guess what Dad.. this blog is to YOU and YOU ONLY!

I do have the best father in the world... He would do just about anything for me. Me being the youngest of three and not to mention the only girl we could say I'm Daddy's little girl and will forever be. Prime example would be when my friends were trying to get me to get a tatoo and said they'd pay for it and everything... Well my dad HATES tatoo's and said that if I got one it would pretty much send him over the edge or so I heard. Well I didn't do it the only reason being I didn't want to upset my Father... may sound kind of dumb but it's the truth.

One thing that I miss the most is Dad's cooking. My dad is a WONDERFUL cook. He makes my favorite foods and he always makes them perfect (mom you are a good cook too but this isn't about you sorry)

Ever since I was little my Dad and I always attended these girl scout father daughter dances and they were alot of fun. It was a date for just me and my papa. Our last dance was always Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carslie and when I have my father daughter dance at my wedding that song will be playing. It's "our song" I guess you could say.

My dad has taught me alot of things and recently he decided he wants to teach me how to weld but I vow agaisnt it because I don't want to be a complete hilbilly. I can't really help some of it see as how I was born into it. :/ Luckily I will get to change my last name someday! haha JK (but serisouly)

I also miss my Dad's sense of humor and boy oh boy does he have a good one. There doesn't go a moment where I'm not laughing and/or running away from him embarassing me. He's good at that too. Some day he is sure to write a book called "Markology" seeing as how his name is Mark and he makes stuff up all the time and thinks he has his own pholosphy to life. It's quite halarious actually.

Well Dad there is a ton more I could say about you.. but being the busy bee I am I must cut it short. To the greatest Dad ever.. I LOVE YOU! :)

No comments: