I have been looking for a job down here at Ball State cuz guess what Jeni has NO money! I was searching through job posting on a website through BSU and saw MIDDLE SCHOOL CHEERLEADING COACH NEEDED I thought to myself-- that would be perfect for me! I had to send in my resume and a letter of interest, which I did, and the guy emailed me right back and said he'd contact me by the end of the week to set up and interview! I was soo excited!
I was debating whether or not I was going to try out for cheerleading here or not. I really didn't think my shoulder could handle it but I was talking myself into it because I missed being involved in some sort of activity. Seeing that position opened it made me realized I don't have to be in a sport to be involved I could be coaching one. I would love it if I got the job becuase I feel like I would be on a team still. The weird part of it is that I would be head coach. It kind of made me realize that I'm growing up. I'm not sure how I feel about this.. all I've ever known is to be a kid and I'm good at it! haha.
Please pray that my interview goes well! I'm really excited about it!
*************
Coming soon.... blog about Spring Break 2009.
4 comments:
That is an awesome job for you! Good luck and I'm sure you're perfect for the job :) You should totally tumble into your interview...that would pretty much ROCK! :)
Of course I think you'd be a wonderful coach! Let me tell you, it's very rewarding:) But then they grow up and go to college and you feel old!!
YAY! Was an awesome opportunity! You'd be great at it and I'm sure the girls will LOVE you!! Can't wait to hear how the rest of your spring break went:) love love!
Um, speaking from the 3rd COACH OF YOURS to leave a message on this blog.. YES, you'd be perfect at it! Don't worry.. be your Jeni self and you'll do great. Can't wait to read about spring break!
Post a Comment