Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Verdict is..


"I was very impressed with your enthusiasm, and in addition, your athletic training and first aid.

I would like to offer you the position of Middle School Cheerleader coach for Burris for 2008-2009

If you are still interested, and willing to accept the offer, please let me know asap."

This was the email I got following my interview to for the cheer coach position. Yes, I am going to a be a coach. It's weird to me, but I am really excited. The old coach was a Ball State student and she just graduated. So I'm thinking I will have this position as long as I want it for the next four years. That's a nice feeling.

Some confusion... my spring break blog is posted but when I posted it, it popped up under my initial coaching blog so it's on here just scroll down a bit. Not sure why it did that. But check it out!

No comments: