After Darcy recommending that I blog about my art and just receiving my letter of acceptance to Ball State's department of Art today! :) I figured it was time to show my artistic side. All of these pieces were in my portfolio that got me accepted plus more.
This is a Pen and Ink
Charcoal

Digital Photography
I won a scholarship with this piece!
Black and White 35 mm Photography
I developed all my own film and pictures
Greek Clay pot
ALOT OF FUN!
Ebony PencilI hated doing this drawing I think I cried over it! It stressed me out alot haha

Pen and Ink
I won a scholarship with this piece too.
This is my favorite piece of art I've done, its of one of my senior pictures.

Digital Photography
I woke up one morning and looked out my window and this is what I saw plus a few power lines, thanks to photoshop those power lines are history.

Digital Photogaphy
I have always wanted to get pictures of the amish I donno why, but we were driving and I stuck my head out the window to get this shot! Then manipulated it on photoshop.

Digital Photography

Nothing to special buts its what I like to do for fun.. when I have time!


5 comments:
I am Darcy's friend from Purdue and just wanted to tell you how super talented you are!!! What great pics and your drawings are AMAZING!! Keep up the good work!!
Nice work kiddo! congrats on your acceptance also. Super proud of you! Hugs...
YEAH!!!!! I am so glad you posted them. I am going ot show the D-mister when he gets home.. he'll be impressed too. =)
Way to go on the acceptance too!!! SO proud of you!
seriously...those were amazing!!! God has given you a pretty wonderful gift! thanks for sharing it with us!
Visit your blog occasionally...via darcy. You are very talented, congrats on getting into a great program. I love your digital photographs, and the piece with the wine glasses...INCREDIBLE! Such a gift!
Post a Comment