Monday, March 17, 2008

New Friend

So I need to catch up on a few things but i'm going to get to the in last post but I got so excited about somthing I just felt the need to blog about it so here it goes..

Today I signed up for this find a roommate search thing on the Ball State website and saw some pretty strange profiles let me tell you!! Then later I went to an informational meeting in Ft. Wayne about BSU and I could mingle with other student hoping I would find a roommate and I have been praying for the right roommate for some time now. When I get home I have a new message on my profile from a girl named Kate. I read her profile and we were 99.9% compadable. I was getting exciting. So I messaged her back and we exchanged AIM screen names have been talking for the past hour and a half. I don't think I've ever met someone more like me. It was kind of irry how alike we were... for example she plays soccer and couldn't play her senior year becasue she had surgery on her ankles.. HELLO I couldn't do gymnastics becuase of shoulder surger (try to say that the times fast) that was just one of many weird things that were alike about us. We are both easy going people and have the same interest. It was weird when I looked at her facebook.. all the pictures with her and her friends looked exactly like all the pictures with me and my friends.

We both agreed that we like each other and that we would continue talking just to get to know each other more.. it was really funny b/c i felt really stupid like i was on a dating network or somthing but it really worked out and When we talked about getting to know each other more we both laughed b/c it sounds really funny. But God has blessed me once again! I really hope it works out! When I first started talking to her though i was like this is to good to be true and I thought she would be like this dirty nasty girl who has a good personalitly but thats all which sounds mean but everyone thinks it! haha but she's not at all which was another plus.. but thats all for my excitement tonight! until next time...

No comments: