One of my biggest pet peevs is when people touch my neck/under my chin. Its a very weird phobia that I have. When I was younger my brother and I got in a fight and he grabbed my neck and started sqeezing.. ever since I've never liked my neck being touched.
If you know me you know that I'm a small sized girl.. I weigh about 110 pounds and am 5'2"... Well don't let that fool you because I can put down the food. My favorite meal is Ribs and baked potatoes. Once when we were in Flordia on a family vacation we went out to eat and what I ordered a full rack of bbq baby back ribs, a house salad, a loaded baked potato, calimari(don't know how to spell it) that was the appitizer. and chocolate cake for dessert... and I ate every last bit of it! :) What can I say I have a love for food.
Every year before I go to a semi formal dance or prom when I'm all dressed up my family makes me take a stupid picture. One year I was holding a shot gun in front of my brother's jeep. Last year for prom I put boxing gloves on and posed.. my parents labeled it "her prom date won't be messing with her"

Weird Fact # 4
Well as an 18 year old.. I acutally like and get along with my parents. hah You may not think that's all that weird but compared to alot of people my age its kind of rare. My parents know everything about me..
Weird Fact # 5
I HATE it when people fart on my bed. haha and if you know me I'm not one to keep things in (if ya know what i'm saying) If I have to let one go, I will get out of my bed and then get back in when relieved. I feel like it will soak in or something I donno..
Weird Fact #6
Most of the deepest talks I've had with people have been in the bathroom. I'll spare the details. (on a side note) its also weird that two of my weird facts have to do with bodily functions
Werid Fact #7
I can sleep in the most awkward positions. I love to sleep. I'm always the first one asleep at friends' houses. I also hate to be interrupted when I'm asleept. Doesn't matter where I am or how hard or small the place, I can still manage to fall asleep.
I would tag 7 people but the sad thing is I don't now 7 people on here so I think I'm outta luck... but I still wanted to do it :)
1 comment:
THanks for playing along!! I knew yours would be hilarious. =) I didn't know about the bed farting or the neck thing. I knew about your parent buddies and food. =)
And I missed a post.. good news about the possible roommate!!!
Post a Comment