Thursday, March 13, 2008

Awards Night

Wawasee Gymnastics Awards night is like none other! We laugh we cry and the seniors say their good byes (I rhymed)haha... Needless to say its a rather emotional night. The best part is the gag gifts though and Nika called me and asked to borrow my sling a few nights ago and I got it back tonight but it was slightly altered. It is now a concession stand so I can sell things next year at college and make money. I also got a grow a boyfriend so I won't have to find a boyfriend next year. My coaches are so thoughtfull!

Its weird to think that gymnastics is over for me. Its been apart of me for so long and now its all over no more meets or anything. It was sad to see all the pictures from the past four years. Next year will be weird but I'm excited.. I'm ready for a change and to experience something totally different.

I'm going into the Athletic Training program at Ball State and hopefully I can do my hours with the gymnastics team.. that would be really awesome. But I am really going to miss all the girls on my team. We had so much fun together and have so many memories. Not to mention my coaches they all have helped me through so much its unbelieveable. They were more than just coaches. All three of them Nika, Darcy, and Lindsay were all great role models and mentors!! I really don't think there are three better coaches in the world!

2 comments:

darcy said...

Ahhh!!! You were easy to coach, sweetheart!!!

WE're gunna miss you!

Dina said...

I'm so happy you are in the blog world now. I will be keeping up with you. Here's a hug just for you! Smooches!