Monday, September 1, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Charlie the Cardinal
We had alot of fun tailgaiting and ran into Charlie
Kate and I were watching the corn hole games
Kate randomly likes to take pictures of me at awkward times.
This being one of them.
The guy I was standing by was wasted and was cracking me up!

Gotta fule up on some DC. Never go a day without it.

This could turn out to be a bad thing *FRESHMAN 15* YIKES!

This is definately a moment to remember due to the fact that Kate HATES pop. She never ever drinks it.
trying to imitate Betty Boop here but you can't see the fan in this picture.
Kate and I got all hyped up before the football game!

Right before the game.

We crushed Northeastern!


SHOWER TIME!!

we both just woke up gotta get ready for the day...
That was like the first day..
we've already failed at trying to shower everyday its just to much work.
not that I did in highschool but you get the point.

Exibit A: We are going out and neither of us felt like getting ready so we threw our hair back and off we went. And I must say we don't look to bad for no effort.

Can't go without my first day of school picture.

My mom always used to take a picture of us before our first day of school no matter what age.

Kate didn't want to get out of bed to take it thus we have a downward picture.

I had myself a little carpet picinic.




School is a blast. Kate and I make the most of everything. Neither of us have missed a class yet. So I'd say we are off to a pretty good start.

1 comment:

Linz said...

You are such a cutie-pa-tootie! Crackin' me up at everything you're getting pics of! Silly girls!