Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Dressed Up...

Kate and I had a date last night with our friend Sean. He said he wanted to take us both out to a nice restaurant, and boy was it nice. He picked us up and brought us both a bouquet of peach roses. We were very dressed up. It was a lot of fun to get all ready with Kate. I've never had a sister and that night it felt like I had a sister. She helped me do my hair and taught me a few other tricks. Then we took some fun pictures before Sean got there.
We both felt really beautiful. It was fun to wear something besides jeans and a t-shirt.
We had bought Sean a flower thing to wear.. (can't spell it haha) I had to pin it on and this is when I needed my mom. I've never pinned those things on before. This is why the flower is sideways in the picture. (Mom, when I come home I'm gonna need a lesson in pinning flowers on guys.. LOOK OUT DAD!)


I can't remember the place we went to eat and if I did I probably wouldn't be able to pronounce it. We walked in and it was probably the nicest restaurant I've ever eaten in. The silverware was all placed nicely. If I hadn't seem Pretty Woman I probably wouldn't have known which fork to use. The food was really good too!
Afterwards we walked Sean back to his room so all the guys would be jealous of him and it totally worked. Everyone in his hall wanted to be him. It was funny.
Kate, Sean, and I had a TON of fun and laughed the entire time.
(I know Grandpa you told me not to wear this dress again, but what's a girl to do?)


1 comment:

darcy said...

I love your Pretty Woman reference.. made me laugh with your Jeni-ism. =)