




This one cracks me up. We founds this OLD DISGUSTING toilet and Austin went under the train while I took a picture. It makes me wonder... Does the particles you leave bindhind just fall onto the tracks. If so I'm not walking on train tracks anymore.
We had alot of fun at the park reguardless of it being chilly. As soon we left it started to rain so it was perfect timing. That even we went to Red Robin with Kate's family and learned how to play right left center... which was really fun
On Sunday the the kids had church then birthday parites and scouts.... While the boys did their things Sophia and I played monopoly for a LONG time. I went to go do some things and she decided she would roll for me. I come back after she has been playing for me for the past ten mins and realize that most of my money is gone and she has is rich. Gotta love it. After that was over we sang girl scout songs I used to know and ones she knows. She taught me some new ones.
That night we went to a colts birthday party for Austin and one of his friends... COLT WON!! that was very exciting. Amy and Mike flew in and met us there. After we went back to the house I gathered my things and tried to leave....
Amy asked Sophia if she wanted to go back with me just kidding around.. and she ran to put her shoes and coat on, needless to say Amy had to literally rip her from my arm and she is was crying... it that doesn't make you feel loved I don't know what will. So I'm about ten mins away from campus when I get a phone call from Amy. She said Austin is crying and can't go to sleep until he talks to you. I talked and he said good night. It was nice to feel loved and needed :)
After the weekend was over I still want to have kids someday haha. I did learn alot though. Like when I was little and my mom would laugh with the boys sometimes when they would pick on me.. well now I know why. Sometimes it's just so hard NOT to laugh. And when my mom would always tell me to ignore the boys because they were just wanted to see me get mad... well my mom was right. who would have guess. After all these years my world finally makes sense.
All in all it was a great weekend.
1 comment:
See mom really does know best!
Post a Comment