Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Goshen Crew

Last night I ventured over to a party where I knew some friends would be. A house where I knew there would be a good time because of the people that were there. The crew from Goshen, Indiana. If you don't know, I had a great friend who passed away this pass summer in a car accident (I have a previous blog about him) but anywho... My friend Josh, who passed away, was suppose to be going to Ball State this year. He obviously never made it that far. He was suppose to be living with Ryan (on the left) and TJ (on the right). This was the house I was at. We had a great time together having fun and doing whatever. Josh and I always talked about this moment.. just being at the same school hanging out and having fun together. Since Josh wasn't here in this moment I got to be with many people that were really close to him. His friends from highschool and I shared memories and had a great old time. It was fun but kind of sad at the same time. I just felt like Josh should have been there and it that it just wasn't that same with out him. After tonight everything just hit me again. How I miss my best friend, how everything we planned is now going on without him, wondering why this happened to him, it just doesn't seem fair right now, it doesn't make any sense.

Joe was another great friend of Josh's and he was here at Ball State for the weekend to visit which was kind of ironic that this was the weekend I went over to Ryan and TJ's house. Joe and I experienced Carter Hot Dogs for the first time tonight which is a Ball State tradition. That was fun. After seeing, hanging out with, and reminiscing with Ryan, TJ, and Joe about the good times with Josh the night seemed good. I think about those memories with Josh and know that they will never be forgotten. Josh was one amazing kid and friend. He will always be in my heart. I miss you buddy!

No comments: