Monday, November 17, 2008

Formal/Colts

Last Friday night I got the pleasure of going to a formal at Sigma Chi a frat down here. One of my friends asked me to go and I was really excited. Kate and Taylor(roomie next year) helped me get ready.

My date was Joe Hester... he picked me up with two white roses and we picked up two other couples and went out to eat at Johny Carinos. I had never been there but its a really good Italian restaurant. Then we headed off to Sig Chi where they decorated the basement all up it was awesome. It was raining all night so that kind of stunk but we made the most of it and danced in the rain which was really fun! Below is Joe.

Sunday I got the wonderful opportunity to go to the colts game! Yay! Last summer Sean (who has a lake house on Wawasee so we hung out all summer) promised me that he would take me to a Colts game and that he did. We had alot of fun before after and at the game. This was our view.. we were right about where the players run out. section 132 row 23 it was nice. We even got on t.v. Kate was watching back at the dorms and she said she saw us so that was kind of cool.

My dear friend Kindra was also at the game. She had bought tickets for her boyfriend Jordy for his birthday. So we met up to say hey. I hadn't seen Kb in a long time so it was really great to see her.



After the game Sean and I went back to his house and his mom cooked us dinner. Steak, green bean, fruit salad, rice, rolls, and cookies. It was so nice to have a home cooked meal.. it was so delicious. On the way home Sean and I sang the whole way home, and if anyone has heard me sing it's not a pretty sound. But it was still fun we laughed the entire time. Well that was my weekend in a nut shell.. Saturday night was the blog before this in case you were wondering. :)
Have a good week to all!



2 comments:

Niki said...

You look so pretty girlie! Some fun times in the college years, that's no doubt :) I'm excited for all you are and have yet to experience!!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, I tagged you on my blog so check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you call you favorite Aunt?? drew and I were at the game.