Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update!

This last weekend I went over to Steve's house and we carved pumpkins. Aren't they scary! Then we cooked the pumpkin seeds. They were so good I haven't had pumpkin seeds in a long time.

I also just got glasses.. for reading only. I feel like a nerd with them but it helps so whatever works right?

As for my changing my major... I'm still a little stressed about it. But I have been thinking about it non stop and am pretty sure that I am going to go the photography route because it seems to fit into more of what I want out of life. I also think I would be alot happier doing that. I also have had a few people kind of confirm it. If I don't go into JUST photography I'll probably stick with it but add on advertising to it and be like and art director or something. I donno... just thought I'd update everyone.
Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: